Summer! It’s the season for planes, trains, and getaways! I’ve rounded up a collection of convenient multi-tasking and TSA approved beauty products to ensure that while you’re limited in what you can bring on a plane, you won’t be forced to limit your style.
1) Lauren B. Cuticle Balm ($30)- There’s nothing as cringe-worthy as dry, scraggly cuticles. This is a hydrator made with almond oil, mango, shea butter, and Vitamin E that you can apply to heal and restore. It also contains beeswax which creates a water-resistant barrier for extra protection. The application is really appealing and handy– it’s goes on like a click-pen– perfect for dotting on throughout the day!
2) Burt’s Bees Cucumber and Sage Facial Cleansing Towelettes ($6)- These are cleansing cloths for normal to dry skin. You can use them to remove makeup without rinsing and the convenient pouch makes them perfect for on-the-go refreshment.
3) Philip B Russian Amber Imperial Insta-Thick Hair Thickening Spray ($21)- This is a hair-thickening spray/ finishing spray / dry shampoo that contains extracts of Chamomile, Comfrey, Rose Hip and Geranium to create all day body and bounce while leaving hair soft and shiny.
4) Molton Brown Replenishing Hand Cream in Rhubarb & Rose ($15)- A luxury travel-sized replenishing hand creme blended with white truffle extract and rose with the following notes:
Top note: Rhubarb extract to keep hands healthy.
Middle note: Rose extract (to help moisturize).
Base note: Aromas of zesty yuzu and grapefruit
5) John Frieda Sleek Finish Comb ($4.99)- This is a comb that has a silicone strip to create shine. This comb also smooths flyaways and helps reduce frizz. You can use this to tease and add lift to flat hair. The handle is a professional one and can be used to separate wet or dry hair for precision styling.
The approximate value of all these goodies comes to $77! I would LOVE for a reader of mine to travel in style… whether you’re going by plane, train, or … well, taking a staycation and living vicariously through others. That’s okay, too! So, I’m sending one lucky Leapfrog and Lipgloss reader everything I just reviewed in this post!
⭐ Before we get to the giveaway rules, I have two little requests? ⭐
✓ Request 1: PLEASE click this pink banner below! (it gets my blog attention so I can host more great giveaways like this one!)
✓ Request 2: Please “like” my Facebook page.
Okay thank you!
✈ 🚕 To enter to win the TSA Approved Beauty Products Giveaway, please comment on this post answering this question: “Where would you love to travel this summer?” then fill out the Rafflecopter form below! ⛵ 🚙
**NOTE: There are three options that you can come back and enter daily for extra entries: Tweeting about the Giveaway, Pinning the Giveaway Image, and commenting on a blog post you’ve never commented on before.
Giveaway ends 7/08/15 at 11:59 pm. Open to US residents 18+; Void where prohibited. Good luck!
Disclosure: Although I was provided with a product(s) or service to facilitate this review, all words and opinions are honest and my own.