Super easy, super tasty… this is what I’m going for lately and fortunately, Hormel provided me with some ingredients to do that!
- Chi-Chi’s Flour Taco Style Tortillas
- Hormel New Taco Meats Shredded Chicken
- 2 Orange Bell Peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 Can of Corn
- Roma Tomatoes, diced
- Salsa, to taste
- 1 TBSP Oil
- Heat oil in medium skillet and add orange bell peppers
- Saute peppers until nearly tender, then add corn and tomatoes
- Saute mixture until peppers are tender
- Meanwhile in a separate skillet, heat meat according to package
- Warm tortillas
- Serve tortillas topped with meat, topped with veggies and salsa (optional)
My girls loved this meal and it tasted like there was waaay more work that went into “cooking” it than there actually was. Nobody needs to know that, though! 😉
What kind of easy meals are you preparing for busy week nights?
I have partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me with material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiments and opinions at Leapfrogandlipgloss.com are my own.