Heck, yes! I just received some Perfectly Posh to review from a super awesome and lovely rep named Robyn!
Before digging out the goodies, I have to say, I’m already appreciating this package. I’m a fan of doing my part to help out the environment, and thought it was cool how they included this information card about how their packing peanuts are actually made out of corn starch which makes them environmentally friendly. In fact, for disposal, you can even dissolve them in water to break them down. Pretty nifty!
Okay, before I get ahead of myself…
If you regularly read my blog, you may have seen this company’s name pop up a few times, even when I haven’t been sent items by reps to review. It’s because I really dig this company, it’s products and what it stands for.
Perfectly Posh is a company that makes FUN pampering beauty and skincare items that are good for you and good for the earth.
- Pampering products made in the USA
- Gentle, natural ingredients
- No parabens, paraffins, sulfates, lanolin, or fillers
- Lots of natural butters and essential oils
- Many vegan options
- No animal testing
All the products have fun packaging with witty, quirky, and memorable names such as “Snarky bar” and “Bees Knees” body butter. Everything smells AMAZING too, which is a huge deal for me.
You would think I rep for the company, but I promise, I don’t. I just speak highly of them because I have never been disappointed by their products. The proof is that I shop with them on my own accord, outside of the products I review!
The Perfectly Posh Castaway Coconut set contains:
- Castaway Coconut Super-Nutrient Coconut Oil
- Castaway Coconut Tropical, Summery Lip Balm
- Perfectly Posh Tote Bag
💕 Castaway Coconut Oil- Holy #$%$! I am in-LOVE with this stuff. Here’s what I’ve done with it so far:
- Useed it as an all-over moisturizer
- Slathered it all over my feet before bed
- Rubbed it into my cuticles
- Shaved my legs in the tub with it (this feels SUPER luxurious)
- Moisturized AFTER shaving to prevent razor burn.
Also, Robyn (the rep sponsoring this giveaway) says you can use it as a natural eye makeup remover, as well as a weekly hair treatment. She smooths it into her hair, puts it into a clip for 30 minutes, then washes and conditions her hair like normal. Robin also says she has heard it helps soothe sunburns, eczema and psoriasis.
💕 Castaway Coconut Tropical Summery Lipsophistication Balm- Perfectly pocket-sized (just don’t forget to remove before you throw in the washer!), I really dig their lip balms. They are flavored amazingly, glide on easily and aren’t greasy.
💕 Perfectly Posh Tote- This is definitely a great tote to throw summertime pool essentials in.
You can purchase the Coconut Oil on Robyn’s Perfectly Posh site in the scent “Poshymallow”. Same formula, different, yummy fragrance.
There are Six different Lipsophistication balms to choose from on Robyn’s site, as well!
- Everything on the site is Buy 5, get 1 Free
- *New* Posh Perks- Perfectly Posh now has an awesome rewards program called Perks. For every $1 you spend you receive 10 perks points. When you sign up, you get 250 FREE points, 500 points to spend in your birthday month, and 500 for being a loyal customer (placing an order every month for three consecutive months). Your points can be used to purchase exclusive products, free products, samples, or even your starter kit! Here is the link to sign up for the Perk points, you can also use this link to shop!
Robyn has very generously offered to give away a Castaway Coconut Set to one Leapfrog and Lipgloss reader! You will receive:
- Castaway Coconut Oil
- Castaway Coconut Tropical Summery Lipsophistication Balm
- Perfectly Posh Tote
As a token of appreciation, please “join” Robyn’s Facebook Group!
You can “like” my Facebook page too if you’d like to be informed of new posts and future giveaways: Leapfrog and Lipgloss!
✔ ✔ To enter to win the Perfectly Posh Castaway Coconut Giveaway, please check out Robyn’s site, then leave a comment on this post answering this question: “What other product on Robyn’s Posh Site would you consider trying?” then fill out the Rafflecopter form below!
**NOTE: There are two options that you can come back and enter daily: Tweeting about the Giveaway & Pinning the Giveaway Image.
Giveaway ends 9/01/15 at 11:59 pm. Open to US residents 18+; Void where prohibited. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway