Nearly every month I receive my Hormel shipment, I pull out a jar of Skippy Peanut Butter which is awesome because it’s something that is constantly used around here. I decided to try it in an Asian-inspired recipe last week.
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 TBSP Fresh ginger root (minced)
- 6 TBSP Soy sauce
- 6 TBSP Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 TBSP Honey
- 1 TBSP Spicy Chili Paste (optional)
- 6 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 24 oz Udon Noodles
- ¼ cup Green Onions
- ¼ cup Peanuts
- Combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook according to package directions until tender. Drain the noodles.
- Add noodles to peanut butter mixture, then toss to coat.
- Serve garnished with peanuts and green onions.
To make the recipe more kid-friendly, you can omit the chili paste and add it to individual servings after it’s been cooked.
This recipe was super easy and kid-friendly and with all the peanut butter we use around here, I definitely can see myself making this again!
Do you ever cook with peanut butter?
I have partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me with material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiments and opinions at Leapfrogandlipgloss.com are my own.