The holiday season is approaching, so I’m putting together some ideas for side dishes. But at the same time, I’m itching for some easy sides that will translate to add a little something extra special to my everyday meals, as well.
I received Hormel Turkey Pepperoni Minis in my shipment this month and the recipe on the back of the package seemed perfect!
- 5 cups broccoli florets, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 (4-ounce) package HORMEL Turkey Pepperoni Minis
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, pepperoni, cheese, red onion and dried cranberries. Mix dressing ingredients (mayo, sugar, vinegar, salt & pepper). Toss with salad dressing. Just before serving, add sunflower seeds.
All the ingredients complimented one another nicely and I know this will definitely be a side that I can make in an everyday meal or for a holiday side.
What kind of sides will you be making for the holidays?
I have partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me with material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiments and opinions at Leapfrogandlipgloss.com are my own.