Back-to-school time is waaay too busy to be messing around with meals with one million ingredients when it comes to preparing dinners. I was really thankful when Jennie-O dropped off a couple packages of ground turkey at my door just in time to make some easy meals!
The fact that this meat was already seasoned made it a no-brainer of what to cook with it for the first meal of Back-to-School week: Spaghetti time for the Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey!
To be honest, this meal is soooo easy, it seems silly to even write the instruction. But then again, I was googling how to properly boil corn the other day so it didn”t end up soft so I’m sure there’s at least one person in the world who could be like me and need a basic recipe. Here we go!
- As much thin spaghetti noodles as you'd prefer
- 1 package Jennie-O Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 jar of Pasta Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet then saute the chopped peppers until tender
- Cook Turkey in a separate skillet per the directions on the package until done, drain.
- Cook Spaghetti Noodles per the directions on the box until al dente.
- Pour the meat and pasta sauce into a sauce pan and heat.
- Serve the spaghetti noodles, topped with the meat sauce, then peppers with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese!
Again, this is a super simple recipe and I was surprised how delicious the ground turkey tasted! It tasted exactly like Italian ground sausage mixed in with the sauce! So good!
Disclosure: Although I was provided with material necessary to complete this post from Jennie-O, all opinions and sentiments about provided material are my own.