This time of year is so, so busy that I’ve been needing to cook dinners with easy prep. Crock-pot “dump and eat” meals are ideal- Meaning: open cans, dump them in the pot, wait a few hours, then eat!
The only prep needed for this Crock-Pot Pork with Pineapple Salsa recipe is cutting the Hormel Always Tender Pork Tenderloin into 1″ pieces. The rest is easy as pie.
- 1 Hormel Always Tender Extra Lean, Boneless, Pork Tenderloin
- 1 jar of Chi-Chi's Mild Pineapple Salsa
- 4 oz can chopped green chili's, drained
- 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 6" Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Slice Pork Tenderloin into 1" pieces
- Mix together Pork, Salsa, and Green Chilis into Crock pot and cook 6-8 hours on low (until pork is tender)
- Stir in black beans
- Cook for an additional 5-10 mins on High until beans are heated through
- Spoon mixture onto warm tortillas and top with cheese and sour cream (optional)
Pretty much anything in a tortilla is a hit with my kids and these were no exception!
Do you love quick and easy crock-pot meals?
I have partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me with material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiments and opinions at Leapfrogandlipgloss.com are my own.