Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Cups is an easy, kid-friendly meal I’ll sometimes throw together when I have left-over broccoli or cauliflower on-hand that I need to use up. It can be prepared with thawed-out frozen veggies, as well.
2 cups brown rice
5 oz chopped broccoli florets
5 oz chopped cauliflower
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
3/4 cup cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 tsp salt
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare brown rice.
- Preheat oven to 350 F while allowing rice to cool, slightly.
- While rice is cooling, mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl (set aside 1/4 of the cheese)
- Add rice into ingredient mixture and stir to combine
- Spoon mixture into a well-greased 12 cup muffin tin
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top
- Cook for 25 minutes until tops start browning slightly and edges start getting crispy.