A twist on traditional deviled eggs: adding bacon and ranch. Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs are super-quick hors d’oeuvres to throw together for the holidays.
I used the following ingredients from Hormel for mine:
- 12 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Ranch Dressing
- Hormel Real Bacon Sprinkles (to taste)
- Hormel Real Bacon Pieces (for garnish)
- Hard boil eggs, then let cool
- Peel eggs, then cut lengthwise in half
- Scoop yolks into a bowl and mash
- Mix in Ranch Dressing and Hormel Real Bacon Sprinkles, to taste
- Spoon mixture into hollowed out eggs
- Garnish with Hormel Real Bacon Pieces
As I mentioned in previous blog posts, I’m all about quick and easy appetizers this holiday season, and these were definitely easy to make!
I have partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me with material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiments and opinions at Leapfrogandlipgloss.com are my own.